Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


mercoledì 2 dicembre 2015

A PRIVATE MOMENT WITH THE KING



ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1998.
LABEL: Outwest Records.
AUDIO: ***/****
NOTE: in questo CD troviamo 7 canzoni registrate con un comune apparecchio domestico in casa dei Thompson, i genitori di Linda, a Memphis nel novembre del 1973.
A livello ufficiale restano inedite “Your Life Has Just Begun” e “Teardrops”.
Da segnalare anche una riedizione del CD da parte della Oak Records. In ambedue i CD, la data segnalata (1974) è errata.


CANZONI:
Spanish Eyes
Baby What You Want Me To Do
I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry
See See Rider Rider
That’s All Right
Your Life Has Just Begun
[duetto con Linda Thompson]
Tear Drops [duetto con Linda Thompson]

Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3 commenti:

  1. Tyvm Marco for this one
    Best regards sent my friend .

    RispondiElimina
  2. I don't know if this will reach you , MARCO - as I assume I am writing to - and although I realise you are having a break until mid-January , if possible , could you sometime send me a link to THIS CD." A Private Moment With The King". Trevor - from Australia.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Marco, this is another great souvenir ! Thank you Marco, thanks for your work here. Fabulous !

    RispondiElimina