Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 6 dicembre 2015

BEHIND CLOSED DOORS [CD. 2009]


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2009.
LABEL: Laurel Records (2901).
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: nulla a che vedere con lo storico e stupendo cofanetto della “Audifon” del 1979.
Si tratta di un’emissione inutile senza novità. Dietro alla voce “remake” si nasconde il computer… Trucchi, quindi, in “My baby left me”, “A big hunk o’love”, “So glad you’re mine” e “How do you think I feel”
Da evitare !

CANZONI:
My Baby Left Me [remake]
Jailhouse Rock [movie version]
Young And Beautiful [movie version/end title]
Peace In The Valley [Pearl Harbor Memorial version... Ma Elvis non la cantò in quel concerto del 26 marzo 1961 alle Hawaii... Si tratta della versione all'"Ed Sullivan Show", 6/1/1957]
Don’t [intro + master]
Intro/Crawfish [movie version]
A Big Hunk O’Love [remake]
So Glad You’re Mine [remake]
Lonesome Cowboy [movie version]
Ready Teddy ["Ed Sullivan Show". 9/9/1956]
Intro/When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again ["Ed Sullivan Show". 6/1/1957]
King Creole [movie version "Nightclub"]
As Long As I Have You [long movie version]
How Do You Think I Feel [remake]
Teddy Bear [movie version]
Little Darlin’ [Waco. 27 maggio 1958. Registrazione privata]


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. Wow tyvm Marco for sharing this one .keep up the great work here. This is a great release.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Marco, everyday I discover new releases with you. Thank you very much to share. This one is so great with many unknown songs (for me). Keep on your great work here Marco, and many thanks again.

    RispondiElimina