Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


lunedì 7 dicembre 2015

BEST OF KING


DATA DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1999.
LABEL: Storm Records [SSD 5346-3453].
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: insulso ed inutile CD che riporta 30 masters.
Non merita altri commenti…

CANZONI:
1) Fever 
2) Jailhouse Rock 
3) Blue Suede Shoes 
4) Stuck On You 
5) Heartbreak Hotel 
6) Hound Dog 
7) King Creole 
8) Love Me Tender 
9) Too Much 
10) All Shook Up
11) (Marie’s The Name) His Latest Flame 
12) Paralyzed
13) Surrender
14) Until It’s Time For You To Go 
15) A Big Hunk O’Love
16) Hard Headed Woman 
17) The Wonder Of You 
18) One Night 
19) Wear My Ring Around Your Neck 
20) Teddy Bear
21) It’s Only Love
22) Wooden Heart 
23) (Now And Then There’s) A Fool Such As I 
24) There Goes My Everything
25) Bridge Over Troubled Water
26) Good Luck Charm
27) I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
28) Suspicion 
29) Fame and Fortune 
30) Always On My Mind


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. Just pure brilliance . Ty Marco for this. Best regards sent.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you very much Marco for this reunion of great songs ! Excellent sound quality. Thank you for your work here Marco.

    RispondiElimina