Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


mercoledì 27 gennaio 2016

827 THOMAS CROWN AFFAIR


DATA DI PUBBLICAZIONE: dicembre 2015.
LABEL: Victrola [2015-01-2].
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: ennesimo CD che ci fa ascoltare delle versioni prive di sovraincisioni tratte dalle mitiche recording sessions del 1969 nell’American Sound Studio di Memphis.
Ottimo artwork, come solito di questa etichetta.

CANZONI:
01 Wearin’ That Loved On Look
02 Only The Strong Survive
03 I’ll Hold You In My Heart (Till I Can Hold You In My Arms)
04 Long Black Limousine
05 It Keeps Right On A-Hurtin’
06 I’m Movin’ On
07 Power Of My Love
08 Gentle On My Mind
09 After Loving You
10 True Love Travels On A Gravel Road
11 Any Day Now
12 In The Ghetto

Bonus tracks:
13 I’m Movin’ On (take 2)
14 Long Black Limousine (splice of takes 2 & 5)


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti: