Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 31 gennaio 2016

ATLANTA SECOND STOP


DATA DI PUBBLICAZIONE: novembre 2015.
LABEL: MxF Records [nessun numero indicato].
AUDIO: ***
NOTE: confezione digipack per questo CD che ci fa ascoltare il bel concerto di Elvis eseguito ad Atlanta, il 29 giugno 1973, alle ore 20,30.
Debutto in silver disc ed audio medio/scarso ma accettabile.
Da segnalare un accenno di “Vaya con Dios” subito prima di “I’ll remember you”.

CANZONI: dal vivo ad Atlanta, Georgia, 29 giugno 1973. Ore 20,30.
01 See See Rider [manca la prima parte]
02 I Got A Woman / Amen
03 Help Me Make It Through The Night
04 Steamroller Blues
05 You Gave Me A Mountain
06 Love Me
07 Blue Suede Shoes
08 Whole Lot-ta Shakin’ Goin’ On / Mama Don’t Dance / Flip, Flop And Fly / Jailhouse Rock / Whole Lot-ta Shakin’ Goin’ On
09 Teddy Bear / Don’t Be Cruel
10 I’m Leavin’
11 How Great Thou Art
12 Hound Dog
13 Fever
14 Something
15 What Now My Love
16 Suspicious Minds
17 Band Introduction
18 Vaya Con Dios [accenno] / I’ll Remember You
19 I Can’t Stop Loving You
20 An American Trilogy
21 A Big Hunk O’Love
22 Can’t Help Falling In Love
23 Closing Vamp


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com


Thanks to Ronny2013 for this CD.

2 commenti:

  1. Yvw Marco ..enjoy cd
    I was happy to help out my friend

    RispondiElimina
  2. Grazie molto Marco,
    Il vostro lavoro è molto apprezzato.

    RispondiElimina