Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


venerdì 29 gennaio 2016

FROM MEMPHIS TO VEGAS-THE ALTERNATE ALBUM


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2008.
LABEL: nessuna label indicata (CMT-716).
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: questo doppio CD non offre nulla di inedito: tutte le tracce, o per via ufficiale o per via “traversa”, sono già state pubblicate nel “circuito” discografico di Elvis.
Si tratta comunque di una tiratura in 300 copie con la stessa grafica dell’omonimo album della RCA edito nel 1969 ma con foto diverse e con l’artwork che la richiama in tutto e per tutto.


CD 1: studio alternate takes from Memphis 1969 sessions
1. Poor mans gold/Suspicious minds (take 6)
2. Inherit the wind (take 1)
3. This is the story (take 2)
4. Stranger in my own home town (undubbed master)
5. A little bit of green (take 1)
6. And the grass won’t pay no mind (alternate vocal)
7. Do you know who I am (take 4)
8. From a jack to a king (take 3)
9. The fair´s moving on (alternate mix)
10. You´ll think of me (take 14)
11. Without love (there is nothing) (take 4)
12. Hey Jude (spliced take 1/5)
13. Don’t cry daddy (undubbed acetate)
14. Mama liked the roses (undubbed acetate)
15. Rubberneckin´(undubbed master)
16. Who am I ? (master)

CD 2: live in Las Vegas, Nevada. Agosto 1969.
1. Blue suede shoes (24-DS)
2. Johnny B. Goode (24-DS)
3. All shook up (24-DS)
4. Are you lonesome tonight ? (26-MS)
5. Elvis talks (26-MS)
6. Hound dog (26-MS)
7. I can’t stop loving you (24-DS)
8. My Babe (22-MS)
9. Yesterday/Hey Jude (21-MS)
10. Mystery train/Tiger man (26-MS)
11. Words (24-MS)
12. In the ghetto (data sconosciuta)
13. Suspicious minds (21-MS)
14. Can’t help falling in love (24-DS)
15. Inherit the wind (26-DS)
16. Rubberneckin’ (26-MS)
17. Funny how time slips away (22-MS)
18. What’d I say (23-MS)


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Just sheer brilliance.tyvm Marco my friend for this
    Keep up the great work here my friend.These are one of my favorite eras

    RispondiElimina