Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 11 febbraio 2016

HIGH SIERRA FEVER


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2007.
LABEL: Straight Arrow (SA 2007-7-2).
AUDIO: ***
NOTE: audience recording del Sahara Tahoe Hotel datata 7/5/1973, spettacolo di mezzanotte,
Si tratta di un buon concerto con “You gave me a Mountain”, “Fever” e “I`ll Remember You” come pezzi forti.

CANZONI: dal vivo al Sahara Tahoe Hotel, Stateline, Nevada. 7 maggio 1973. Midnight show.
Also Sprach Zarathustra/See See Rider
I Got A Woman/Amen
Love Me Tender
Steamroller Blues
You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me
You Gave Me A Mountain
Love Me
Blue Suede Shoes
Heartbreak Hotel
Long Tall Sally/Whole Lot-ta Shakin’ Goin’ On
I’m Leavin’
Hound Dog
Fever
What Now My Love
Suspicious Minds

Band Introductions
I’ll Remember You
I Can’t Stop Loving You
An American Trilogy
A Big Hunk O’Love
Bridge Over Troubled Water
Can’t Help Falling In Love
Closing Vamp
Surrender [accenno]/It’s Over [Sahara Tahoe Hotel, 6/5/1973. Midnight show]


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. Just awesome
    Thanks Marco my friend for this _

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you very much Marco for sharing. Keep up your great work here.

    RispondiElimina