Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


lunedì 22 febbraio 2016

HITS OF THE 70′S, vol. 2


DATA DI PUBBLICAZIONE: dicembre 2015.
LABEL: nessuna etichetta e numero indicati.
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: ennesimo inutile CD di questo dicembre 2015.
Aggiungo solo che la confezione è in digipack che si apre a 6 “ante”.

CANZONI:
01 Steamroller Blues
02 I’ve Got A Thing About You Baby
03 If You Talk In Your Sleep
04 Promised Land
05 My Boy
06 It’s Midnight
07 T-R-O-U-B-L-E
08 Hurt
09 For The Heart
10 Moody Blue
11 She Thinks I Still Care
12 Way Down
13 Pledging My Love
14 My Way
15 Unchained Melody [Ann Arbor 24/4/1977]
16 Are You Sincere
17 Promised Land (undubbed master)
18 Are You Sincere (take 2)
19 If You Talk In Your Sleep (unedited undubbed master)
20 It’s Midnight (undubbed master)
21 I’ve Got A Thing About You Baby (rough mix master)
22 T-R-O-U-B-L-E (original session mix)
23 For The Heart (undubbed master)
24 Way Down (rough mix master)
25 Moody Blue (take 5)
26 Unchained Melody (Ann Arbor. 24/4/1977. Undubbed)


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com


Many thanks to Maxim.

2 commenti:

  1. Tyvm Marco this is a great upload .Tyvm for sharing

    RispondiElimina
  2. Wow, thank you very much Marco my friend, your work is fantastic here. Keep up your extraordinary work here !

    RispondiElimina