Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 13 febbraio 2016

HITS OF THE 70'S


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2008.
LABEL: Sounds Cool (SAD1-7527).
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: altro CD bootleg che fa parte della recente “sfornata” di album alternativi in quanto si rifà al 33 giri inglese degli anni settanta che venne pubblicato col numero di catalogo LPL1 7527, UK 1974.
Nulla di nuovo, semplicemente un’ennesima antologia diversa da quelle ufficiali.

CANZONI:
The Wonder Of You [dal vivo a Las Vegas. 18/2/70, dinner show. Si tratta della stessa versione edita dalla BMG nel CD “Elv1s-30 #1 hits”]
I’m Leavin’
Burning Love
Always on My Mind
[take 2]
I Just Can’t Help Believin’ [dal vivo a Las Vegas. 10/8/70, opening show. Si tratta della stessa versione edita dalla FTD in "One night in Vegas"]
You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me
There Goes My Everything
[take 1]
Rags to Riches [take 3]
Until It’s Time for You to Go
Kentucky Rain
[take 9]
I’ve Lost You
An American Trilogy
[Honolulu. 14/1/73]
Promised Land
My Boy
[undubbed master]
Way Down
Hurt
Moody Blue
My Way
[dal vivo a Saginaw, Michigan. 25/4/77]


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. Tyvm Marco for this great cd -best wishes sent

    RispondiElimina
  2. Great souvenir Marco, thank you very much for your work here.

    RispondiElimina