Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 14 febbraio 2016

LAWDY MISS CLAWDY !


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2 aprile 2000.
LABEL: Memory Records (MR 2006-2).
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: interessante carrellata sugli anni ’50 anche se per il collezionista non c’è nulla di nuovo.
Come bonus troviamo l’ancora inedita ufficialmente “Send me some lovin’” che Elvis cantò alla fine del 1959 in Germania durante il servizio militare ma che aveva visto la luce in precedenza nel bellissimo “Greetings from Germany”.

CANZONI:
I Got A Woman [alternate take]
Heartbreak Hotel [take 5]
Heartbreak Hotel [take 6]
Money Honey [master]
I’m Counting On You [take 13]
I Was The One [takes 1, 2 e 3]
Blue Suede Shoes [master]
My Baby Left Me [master]
One Sided Love Affair [master preceduto da dialogo]
So Glad You’re Mine [master]
I’m Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry Over You [master]
Tutti Frutti [master]
Lawdy, Miss Clawdy [takes 1, 3]
Lawdy, Miss Clawdy [take 6]
Lawdy, Miss Clawdy [takes 7, 8, 9]
Lawdy, Miss Clawdy [take 12]
Shake, Rattle & Roll [takes 1, 2, 3, 5]
Shake, Rattle & Roll [take 7]
Shake, Rattle & Roll [take 8]
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You [take 3]
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You [take 4]

Bonus:
Send Me Some Lovin’ [registrazione domestica del novembre 1959 in Germania]
Elvis Presents New RCA Record Player
Perfect For Parties
[edited version]



Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. Wow great outtakes !Sound is great. Thank you very much Marco to share.

    RispondiElimina