Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 14 febbraio 2016

THANK YOU !!!

Sono commosso dalla gentilezza che mi avete dimostrato in questi giorni...
Ho ricevuto un centinaio di CD che mancavano alla mia collezione (e che in futuro inserirò sul blog) !
Non ho parole per esprimervi il mio più sincero GRAZIE !
Siete fantastici.

P.S. Questa estate farò un nuovo blog dedicato ai CD-r.
Restate sintonizzati...


I am touched by your kindness...
I've got from you almost 100 CD's !
I have no words to said THANK YOU to everyone.
YOU ARE AMAZING.

P.S. This Summer I'll make another blog;this time it will be about CD'r.
Stay tuned...


SCARICA FILE DI TESTO AGGIORNATO / DOWNLOAD UPDATED #2 FILE TEXT: 
https://mega.nz/#!ptlgVLTY!U4mFyXv_yBn2cC_luzo0MoNfFj--MLEXr2dXROZqRzI

4 commenti:

  1. Yvw Marco _I was happy to help out _No probs on that _ Enjoy ya weeks ahead and God Bless you and your family _I sure look forward to any new ventures you may have here on this great Elvis site _Good Luck in all you do my friend _

    RispondiElimina
  2. Casomai un centinaio dovrei averli............

    RispondiElimina
  3. im so pleased you got what you needed my friend

    RispondiElimina