Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


venerdì 12 febbraio 2016

THE SOUTHERN GENTLEMAN


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1980.
LABEL: Schonbrunn Record Company (HCV 542).
NOTE: produzione americana. Purtroppo dispongo solo della tracklist del disco e non di ulteriori dettagli sulle canzoni incluse.
In ogni caso troviamo 14 brani che spaziano l’intera carriera di Elvis, dagli anni ’50 (“Trying to get to you” e “Playing for keeps”) agli anni settanta (“An American trilogy”, “Pieces of my life”).

LATO 1:
1. There goes my everything
2. Early morning rain
3. Playing for keeps
4. Trying to get to you
5. I’ve got a thing about you baby
6. Pieces of my life
7. I’m so lonesome I could cry

LATO 2:
1. From a jack to a king
2. A little bit of green
3. When my blue moon turns to gold again
4. Patch it up
5. An American trilogy
6. Have I told you lately that I love you
7. Memories


I wish thanks to Olaf from Netherland for this album.

Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. Ty Olaf and Marco for this one
    best wishes sent

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you very much for this Marco. Very appreciated.
    Many thanks to Olaf.

    RispondiElimina