Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 27 febbraio 2016

UNSURPASSED MASTERS, BOX 4


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2002.
LABEL: Cool Romeo (CR19-20-21-22).
NOTE: quarto ed ultimo box (4 CD) zeppo di versioni alternative, rigorosamente in ordine cronologico come i suoi predecessori e con un suono al top.
Anche in questo caso la sua tiratura è di sole 1000 esemplari.


CD 1:
Without Him
[take 1]
Without Him [take 8 ]
Without Him [takes 6, 10 e 14]
If The Lord Wasn't Walking By My Side
[take 1]
If The Lord Wasn't Walking By My Side
[take 4]
If The Lord Wasn't Walking By My Side
[take 6]
Fools Fall In Love (outtake]
Indescribably Blue (outtake]
Indescribably Blue (overdub take 1]
Indescribably Blue (overdub take 2]
Indescribably Blue (edit piece take 2]
I'll Remember You (outtake]
I'll Remember You (overdub take 1]
I'll Remember You (overdub take 2]
I'll Remember You (overdub take 3]
I'll Remember You (outtake]
If Every Day Was Like Christmas
If Every Day Was Like Christmas
Singing Tree
(outtake]
We Call On Him [take 2]
We Call On Him [take 3]
You'll Never Walk Alone [take 2]

CD 2:
True Love Travels On A Gravel Road
[outtake]
True Love Travels On A Gravel Road [outtake]
True Love Travels On A Gravel Road [outtake]
True Love Travels On A Gravel Road [outtake]
True Love Travels On A Gravel Road [outtake]
And The Grass Won't Pay No Mind [due outtakes]
And The Grass Won't Pay No Mind [outtake]
And The Grass Won't Pay No Mind [outtake]
Power Of My Love [take 1]
Power Of My Love [take 2]
Power Of My Love [takes 3, 4, 5 e 6]
Power Of My Love [take 7]
Power Of My Love [take 8]
After Loving You [outtake]
After Loving You [outtake]
Do You Know Who I Am [outtake]
Do You Know Who I Am [outtake]

CD 3:
Do You Know Who I Am
[outtake]
Do You Know Who I Am [outtake]
Do You Know Who I Am [outtake]
Do You Know Who I Am [outtake]
It Keeps Right On A-Hurtin' [outtake]
It Keeps Right On A-Hurtin' [outtake]
Any Day Now [outtake]
Any Day Now [outtake]
Any Day Now [outtake]
Any Day Now [outtake]
Any Day Now [outtake]

CD 4:
Rubberneckin'
[takes 1 e 2]
Rubberneckin' [takes 3, 4 e 5]
Rubberneckin' [take 6]
Instrumental [8 diverse parti stumentali di riscaldamento]
I've Got A Thing About You Baby [outtake]
I've Got A Thing About You Baby [outtake]
The Wonderful World of Christmas [outtake]




Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com


Disponibili anche i primi tre volumi / Also available volumes 1, 2 & 3.

2 commenti:

  1. Wow another great one.
    Thank you very much Marco.
    Merci beaucoup pour ce travail que vous faites ici.

    RispondiElimina