Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


mercoledì 30 marzo 2016

ELVIS BEST


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2002.
LABEL: Flash Light (506).
AUDIO: ****/***
NOTE: doppio CD inutile e truffaldino: inutile perché le versioni riportate sono edite a livello ufficiale; truffaldino perché i medley sono falsi, creati grossolanamente in modo artificiale.
Da evitare !


CD 1 :
Also sprach Zarathustra/See See rider/Hail, hail rock`n`roll/Jailhouse rock/Hound dog
Hurt /If you love me (let me know)/You gave me a mountain
The wonder of you
I just can`t help believin’
I`ve lost you
My way
Hound dog
Funny how time slips away
Can`t help falling in love
All shook up/Teddy bear/Don`t be cruel
And I love you so
Love letters
That`s when your heartaches begin
Shake, rattle and roll
The fool
Tweedle dee



CD 2:
Heartbreak hotel
Long tall sally
I was the one
Money honey
I got a woman
Blue suede shoes
Baby let`s play house
That`s all right (mama)
Blue moon of Kentucky
Good rockin tonight
Tweedle dee
Maybellene
I`m left, you`re right, she`s gone
Blue moon
I want you, I need you, I love you
Walk a mile in my shoes
Polk salad annie
Love me/Funny how time slips away/Fever




Many thanks to Jean-Jacques.

Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. Tyvm Jean Jacques and Marco for this.
    Best regards sent

    RispondiElimina
  2. Merci beaucoup Marco pour ce partage. Mes remerciements vont également à Jean-Jacques. Continuez votre superbe travail sur ce blog.

    RispondiElimina