Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


martedì 22 marzo 2016

I LOVE BELGIUM


My thoughts are with the victims.
I love this country: I've been in Belgium two times (Bruxelles and Bruges).
Belgium is in my heart.




2 commenti:

  1. Prayers sent to all the families and victims @Belgium .God bless all who have been affected by the atrocities that have taken place there yesterday .

    RispondiElimina
  2. God bless the Souls of the innocent and soothe the tormented hearts of the families they have left behind.

    RispondiElimina