Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


mercoledì 30 marzo 2016

IT'S DIFFERENT NOW AT STAX


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: giugno 2009.
LABEL: nessuna label e numero indicati.
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: altro grande bidone… Hanno fatto bene a non scrivere l’etichetta del fantomatico autore di questo CD… Che si siano vergognati ?
Frutto di una manipolazione domestica al computer, il dischetto include pezzi registrati negli Stax Studios di Memphis nel 1973.
Non fatevi ingannare dalla scritta sulla copertina che recita “unreleased long & alternate versions”… Sono fakes, alcuni anche fatti discretamente ma pur sempre artificiosi.
Evitatelo !


CANZONI:

Raised On Rock
If You Don’t Come Back
Just A Little Bit
It’s Different Now
Three Corn Patches
Find Out What’s Happening
My Boy
It’s Midnight
Take Good Care Of Her
I’ve Got A Thing About You Baby
Mr. Songman
Promised Land
Love Song Of The Year
Your Love’s Been A Long Time Coming

Bonus:
Girl Of Mine [undubbed]
I Got A Feeling In My Body [undubbed]
You Asked Me To [undubbed]
If You Talk In Your Sleep [undubbed]
Thinking About You [undubbed]
Help Me [undubbed]
Sweet Angeline [vocal overdub]



Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. A great selection featuring Elvis vocal ability and one of my favorite eras of Elvis that I like .Tyvm Marco.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you very much Marco for sharing this one. Great work you do here my friend !

    RispondiElimina