Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


mercoledì 20 aprile 2016

ELVIS MOVIE FILES, VOLUME 1


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: febbraio 2012.
LABEL: nessuna etichetta e numero indicati.
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: primo CD di una serie di quattro, dedicato alle outtakes da film.
Nulla di nuovo per i collezionisti.
Bella confezione in digipack che si apre a sei pannelli con foto pubblicitarie, posters ed altro ancora.
È stato stampato il 500 copie.


CANZONI:
1) King of the Whole Wide World (take 13)
2) What a Wonderful Life (take 1)
3) Roustabout (take 6)
4) Easy Come, Easy Go (take 10)
5) Spinout (take 2 with take 1 intro)
6) Tonight is So Right for Love (take 9)
7) I’m falling in Love Tonight (take 1)
8 ) You Don’t Know Me (movie version take 18 )
9) I’ll take Love (take 2A)
10) It Won’t Be Long (take 5)
11) The Meanest Girl in Town (take 6)
12) I Got Lucky (take 1)
13) If You Think I Don’t Need You (take 7)
14) Follow That Dream (take 3)
15) Beyond the Bend (take 1)
16) Never Say Yes (take 6)
17) C’mon Everybody (take 7)
18) Steppin’ Out of Line (take 7)
19) I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (take 9)
20) Mexico (take 6)
21) This is Living (take 2)
22) Slicin’ Sand (take 4)
23) Angel (take 5)
24) Could I Fall in Love (undubbed master)
25) Can’t Help Falling in Love (take 13)
26) Today, Tomorrow and Forever (take 4)
27) I Need Somebody to Lean On (take 8 )
28) House Of Sand (spliced take)
29) I Think I’m Gonna Like it Here (take 13)
30) Happy Ending (take 6, alternate mix)




Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. Pure brilliance tyvm Jean Jacques and Marco for this great cd
    Best wishes sent

    RispondiElimina
  2. Merci beaucoup Marco pour ce partage !
    Surtout, continuez votre excellent travail sur ce blog.
    Longue vie à Marco et au King.

    RispondiElimina