Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


martedì 5 aprile 2016

RARETIES


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1992.
LABEL: AJ Records (5310381-01).
NOTE: questo CD raccoglie diverse takes alternative di brani anni ’60 e ’70 in precedenza già pubblicate su bootlegs.


CANZONI:
01 I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell [alternate take. Da "Wild in the country" ("Paese selvaggio")]
02 Aloha-Oe [take 6. Da "Blue Hawaii"]
03 Hawaiian Sunset [take 2. Da "Blue Hawaii"]
04 No More [takes 2 e 7. Da "Blue Hawaii"]
05 KU-U-I-PO [take 1. Da "Blue Hawaii"]
06 Slicin’ Sand [takes 15 e 17. Da "Blue Hawaii"]
07 Steppin’ Out Of Line [takes 4, 5 e 15. Da "Blue Hawaii"]
08 Can’t Help Falling In Love [takes 7, 8 e 9. Da "Blue Hawaii"]
09 Rock-A-Hula Baby [takes 1, 2 e 3. Da "Blue Hawaii"]
10 Home Is Where The Heart Is [take 4. Da "Kid Galahad" ("Pugno proibito")]
11 Riding The Rainbow [takes 3 e 4. Da "Kid Galahad" ("Pugno proibito")]
12 King Of The Whole Wide World [take 25. Da "Kid Galahad" ("Pugno proibito")]
13 Patch It Up [alternate take]
14 It’s Your Baby, You Rock It [alternate take]
15 Tomorrow Never Comes [alternate take]
16 Funny How Time Slips Away [alternate take]
17 I Washed My Hands In Muddy Water [alternate take]
18 Only Believe [alternate take]
19 The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face [alternate take]
20 Don’t Think Twice, It’s All Right [jam della durata di 9'37"]



Many thanks to Olaf.

Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. A great cd marco my friend .Ty Olaf too for this
    Best wishes sent.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you very much Maro for this one. Many thanks to Olaf.

    RispondiElimina