Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


lunedì 4 aprile 2016

THE BURBANK SESSIONS, VOLUME 1 [LP]


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1978.
LABEL: Audifon Records (AFNS 627868).
NOTE: doppio LP di produzione americana che ci offre in perfetta resa sonora lo spettacolo delle ore 18 nel disco 1 e delle ore 20 nel disco 2 del 27 giugno 1968 a Burbank, eseguito per il TV Special della NBC.
Si tratta di un LP storico nella discografia pirata di Elvis poiché per la prima volta possiamo ascoltare questi magici momenti che ci ha dato Elvis durante la sua rinascita artistica.


DISCO 1 LATO A: Burbank, California. 27 giugno 1968. Spettacolo delle ore 18.
1. That’s all right (mama)
2. Heartbreak hotel
3. Love me
4. Baby what you want me to do
5. Blue suede shoes
6. Baby what you want me to do
7. Lawdy miss Clawdy


DISCO 1 LATO B: Burbank, California. 27 giugno 1968. Spettacolo delle ore 18.
1. Are you lonesone tonight ?
2. When my blue moon turns to gold again
3. Blue Christmas
4. Trying to get to you
5. One night
6. Baby what you want me to do
7. One night
8. Memories


DISCO 2 LATO A: Burbank, California. 27 giugno 1968. Spettacolo delle ore 20.
1. Heartbreak hotel
2. Baby what you want me to do
3. That’s all right (mama)
4. Are you lonesome tonight ?
5. Baby what you want me to do
6. Blue suede shoes
7. One night


DISCO 2 LATO B: Burbank, California. 27 giugno 1968. Spettacolo delle ore 20.
1. Love me
2, Trying to get to you
3. Lawdy miss Clawdy
4. Santa Claus is back in town
5. Blue Christmas
6. Tiger man
7. When my blue moon turns to gold again
8. Memories




Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. Tyvm Marco for this triumphant show from Elvis . This rocks . Elvis is at his best after making movies .
    Great performances from the King
    It's one of my favorite eras from Elvis .

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you very much Marco. Very great release.

    RispondiElimina