Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


martedì 26 aprile 2016

THE DANCE ALBUM


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1990.
LABEL: Presto Records [CD-2001].
NOTE: altro CD totalmente inutile con masters tratti da emissioni ufficiali.


CANZONI:

A Big Hunk O’ Love
Ain’t That Loving You Baby
[versione veloce]
Baby I Don’t Care
Once Is Enough
Shoppin’ Around
I Got Stung
Hard Headed Woman
Such A Night
Finders Keepers, Loosers Weepers
I Gotta Know
One Sided Love Affair
C’Mon Everybody
Big Boots
[versione veloce]
She’s A Machine
Little Sister
Judy
Slicin’ Sand
I’m Coming Home
Please Don’t Drag That String Around
Ain’t That Loving You Baby
Western Union
Hard Knocks
Witchcraft
Guitar man
What A Wonderful Life
Rubberneckin’
Blue River
Slowly But Surely
I Can Help
Let Me Be There





Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. Pure brilliance . Ty Jean Jacques and Marco for this one
    Best wishes sent

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you very much Marco for this beautiful treasure.

    RispondiElimina