Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


martedì 10 maggio 2016

ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1999.
LABEL: Double “G” (DG-007).
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: CD inutile che riporta remixes effettuati con il computer e non, come dichiarato dalla “Double G”, da Felton Jarvis…


CANZONI:
Wearin’ That Loved On Look
Only The Strong Survive
I’ll Hold You In My Heart (Till I Can Hold You In My Arms)
It Keeps Right On A Hurtin’
I’m Movin’ On
Power Of My Love
Gentle On My Mind
After Loving You
Long Black Limousine
True Love Travels On A Gravel Road
Any Day Now
In The Ghetto
Help Me
There’s A Honky Tonk Angel (Who’ll Take Me Back In)
Your Love’s Been A Long Time Comin’
Love Song Of The Year
It’s Midnight
Mr.Songman
Promised Land
If You Talk In Your Sleep
Thinking About You
You Asked Me To





Many thanks to Gianluca and to Masami.


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Ty Gianluca ,Masami and Marco for this cd
    Many great songs on this from The King from his Stellar recording sessions at Memphis and Stax
    Tyvm - best wishes sent -

    RispondiElimina