Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 7 maggio 2016

RAISED ON COUNTRY


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1994.
LABEL: Silven (COUCD338).
NOTE: CD inutile che presenta varie versioni manipolate di brani che vanno dal 1969 al 1976.
Non si tratta certamente di undubbed provenienti dagli archivi o da acetati ma di trucchi eseguiti dalla label “Silven” così come nel CD “Raised on Gospel”.


CANZONI:
I’ll Never Fall In Love Again [undubbed master]
I Got A Feelin’ In My Body [undubbed master]
A Little Bit Of Green [acoustic acetate]
A Little Bit Of Green [undubbed]
A Little Bit Of Green [alternate take]
Stranger In My Own Hometown [undubbed master]
Just A Little Bit [acetate]
Little Cabin On The Hill [undubbed acetate]
I’ve Got Confidence [complete undubbed master]
(That’s What You Get) For Lovin’ Me [alternate]
Raised On Rock [acetate]
You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me [alternate]
Twenty Days And Twenty Nights [undubbed master]
Three Corn Patches [acetate]
Your Love’s Been A Long Time Coming [acoustic mix]
Got My Mojo Working/Keep Your Hands Off Of Her [minus vocal overdub]
Cindy Cindy [minus horns]
I Was Born About Ten Thousand Years Ago [undubbed]
Seeing Is Believing [undubbed master]
It’s Your Baby, You Rock It [altrrnate]
Tomorrow Never Comes [alternate]
Funny How Time Slips Away [alternate]
Faded Love [alternate]




Many thanks to Shecakiro and Nelvis77.


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

1 commento: