Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


venerdì 20 maggio 2016

THAT'S THE WAY IT WAS



ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2011.
LABEL: The Godfather Records (G. R. 612/613).
NOTE: doppio inutile CD che riporta le prove del 24 luglio 1970 ad Hollywood per “That’s the way it is”, in precedenza edite dalla “Fort Baxter” in due diversi dischetti (“The brightest star on Sunset Boulevard”) ed in un meraviglioso, recente doppio CD dallo stesso titolo, a cura della Gravel Road.
Questa edizione in digipack con libretto allegato sfrutta semplicemente il lavoro altrui.



CANZONI: prove registrate nello studio della RCA ad Hollywood il 24 luglio 1970 per “Elvis-That’s the way it is“.

CD 1:
01 That’s All Right (Mama)
02 I Got A Woman
03 The Wonder Of You
04 I’ve Lost You
05 The Next Step Is Love
06 Stranger In The Crowd
07 You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin’
08 SomethingDon’t Cry Daddy
09 Don’t Cry Daddy
10 You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me
11 Polk Salad Annie
12 Bridge Over Troubled Water
13 I Can’t Stop Loving You
14 Just Pretend/Don’t it makes you wanna go home [accenno]
15 Sweet Caroline/Love me tender [accenno]
16 Words

CD 2:
01 Suspicious Minds
02 I Just Can’t Help Believin’
03 I Just Can’t Help Believin’
04 Tomorrow Never Comes/Running Scared [accenno]
05 Mary In The Morning
06 Twenty Days And Twenty Nights
07 You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin’
08 I Just Can’t Help Believin’
09 Heart Of Rome
10 Memories
11 Johnny B. Goode
12 Make The World Go Away
13 Stranger In My Own Home Town
14 I Washed My Hand In Muddy Water




Many thanks to 'Baena Baena'.


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. brilliant _tyvm Baena Baena And Marco my friends for this 1
    Its awesome _ Wow_

    RispondiElimina
  2. Quel beau trésor Marco. Merci beaucoup à vous. Continuez votre excellent travail sur ce site. Merci à Baena Baena.

    RispondiElimina