Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 5 maggio 2016

THE LOST STEREO TAPES


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: aprile 2009.
LABEL: Miracle Surface [PA 796-2].
NOTE: registrazioni binaurali ma eseguite molto probabilmente col computer.
Da evitare !


CANZONI:
Love Me Tender
Poor Boy
We’re Gonna Move
Mean Woman Blues
Peace In The Valley
That’s When Your Heartaches Begin
It Is No Secret (What God Can Do)
Blueberry Hill
Have I Told You Lately That I Love You ?
Is It So Strange
Jailhouse Rock
I Want To Be Free
Treat Me Nice
Don’t Leave Me Now
I Beg Of You
Wear My Ring Around Your Neck
One NIght Of Sin
A Big Hunk O’Love
My Baby Left Me
I Need Your Love Tonight
True Love





Many thanks to "Baena Baena", to Alessandro and to Peter.


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Ty Peter ,Baena Baena ,Alessendro and Marco for this cd - it's great
    Keep up the great work here
    Best wishes sent

    RispondiElimina