Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


venerdì 27 maggio 2016

THE UNISSUED ELVIS/1956-1958


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1998.
LABEL: Vigotone (VT-168/169).
NOTE: doppio CD che ci presenta diverse outtakes già precedentemente pubblicate da altre labels pirata.
Questa emissione è corredata da un libretto di 36 pagine ed ha un ottimo sound: addirittura le takes in binaurale delle canzoni del gennaio 1957 sono in resa sonora migliore qua che nel CD “Stereo ’57, vol. 1 e 2″.
Da segnalare infine che “Peace in the valley”, “That’s when your heartache begin” e “I beg of you” sono in mono.
Esiste una seconda edizione di questo doppio CD.



CD 1:
Lawdy Miss Clawdy
(takes 7, 8, 9, 12)
Shake Rattle And Roll (takes 1, 2, 3, 5, 7)
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You (take 3)
Peace In The Valley (take 1)
I Beg Of You (takes 5, 10 e 11)
That’s When Your Heartaches Begin (take 1)
It Is No Secret (takes dalla 1 alla 13)

CD 2:
Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
(takes dalla 1 alla 15)
Is It So Strange (takes dalla 1 alla 12)
I Need Your Love Tonight (takes 3, 4 e 15)
A Big Hunk O’Love (takes 2 e 3)
Ain’t That Lovin’ You Baby (takes dalla 2 all 10)
A Fool Such As I (takes 4 e 5)
I Got Stung (takes dalla 3 alla 8 e takes 18 e 20)


Many thanks to Jan.


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. Ty Jan and Marco for this cd set
    Elvis sure sounded great during his career but these recordings showcases his vocal ability and deliverance in some songs he recorded during the fifties
    Yes Elvis did have ''a distinctive style and was unique '' in all he did -

    These gems on this cd sets were / are priceless to many fans like us -

    I hope that more like these are released in future on various Imports that come out time and time again

    Keep up the great work here Jan and Marco and all my new found friends here on this great Elvis site

    Thank you

    RispondiElimina
  2. Many thanks Marco for this CD set.
    Thanks to Jan.
    Keep up your great work here !

    RispondiElimina