Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 12 maggio 2016

WHAT A WONDERFUL LIFE


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1993.
LABEL: Ranwood (RW1963).
NOTE: questo compact disc riporta la seduta di registrazione del film “Follow that dream”, noto in Italia come “Lo sceriffo scalzo”.
Troviamo anche quasi tutta la session di “I need your love tonight” come bonus.

CANZONI:
Angel [takes 4,5,6]
Angel [due alternate takes]
Follow that dream [takes dalla 1 alla 5]
What a wonderful life [takes 1,3, 4, 5, 6]
I’m not the marrying kind [takes dalla 1 alla 7]
A whistling tune [takes 1,2,3]
Sound advice [takes dalla 1 alla 5]
On top of old smokey [direttamente dalla colonna sonora]
I need your love tonight [takes 2 alla 15]




Many thanks to Peter.


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. Many thanks Peter and Marco for this great cd - Elvis was always great making movie tracks like these - In later years at Hollywood - Many companies just used him for his generousity and publicity I feel
    It's too late now to determine this because even his closest afficiandos and record company , just used him it has recently been discovered in various media over the last few years after his untimely death

    Long Live The Legend and King

    He's etched in my memory and heart as long as I'm on Gods Earth- Amen -
    I'll never forget him as long as I live

    Long Live The King - Amen -

    RispondiElimina
  2. Merci beaucoup Marco pour ce superbe partage.
    Merci à Peter.
    Ne lâchez pas votre superbe travail sur ce blog.

    RispondiElimina