Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


lunedì 9 maggio 2016

WILD IN THE COUNTRY SESSIONS


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1993.
LABEL: Radio Recorders (PEWCCD129).
NOTE: ennesimo CD dedicato alla seduta di registrazione del film “Wild in the country” (“Paese selvaggio”).



CANZONI:

In My Way [solo version, takes dalla 1 alla 8 )
Wild In The Country [prime 19 takes]
Wild In The Country [Overdub Version]
Wild In The Country [film version]
Forget Me Never [prime 3 takes]
I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell [14 alternate takes]
Lonely Man [prime 4 takes]
Husky Dusky Day [direttamente dalla pellicola del film]




Many thanks to Peter.


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Tyvm Peter and Marco for these great sessions on this cd
    Best wishes sent

    RispondiElimina