Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 9 giugno 2016

DATIN' WITH ELVIS [LP]



ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1983.
LABEL: Screen Records (3542).
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: questo LP presenta 14 brani in versione alternativa parecchi dei quali tratti dalle colonne sonore dei film anni ’60.
Da segnalare che “Tonight is so right for love” è intitolata “Vienna woods rock’n'roll”.

CANZONI:
Datin’ [Takes 6, 7, 8, 10, 12. Da "Paradise, Hawaiian style" ("Paradiso hawaiano")]
Shoppin’ Around [Takes 1, 2. Dalla colonna sonora di "G.I. Blues" ("Café Europa")]
Frankfort Special [alternate take. Dalla colonna sonora di "G.I. Blues" ("Café Europa")]
Tonight’s All Right For Love [Takes 3, 4, 7, 8, 9. Dalla colonna sonora di "G.I. Blues" ("Café Europa")]
G.I. Blues [alternate take. Dalla colonna sonora di "G.I. Blues" ("Café Europa")]
What’s She Really Like [alternate take. Dalla colonna sonora di "G.I. Blues" ("Café Europa")]
Doin’ The Best I Can [alternate take. Dalla colonna sonora di "G.I. Blues" ("Café Europa")]
Pockeful Of Rainbows [alternate take. Dalla colonna sonora di "G.I. Blues" ("Café Europa")]
His Latest Flame [sono presenti le prime sette takes]
Good Luck Charm [Take 1]
Judy [Takes 1, 2, 3 e 4]
Little Sister [sono presenti le prime otto takes]
He’s Your Uncle  Not Your Dad [direttamente dalla pellicola di "Speedway" ("A tutto gas")]
Big Boots [alternate take. Dalla colonna sonora di "G.I. Blues" ("Café Europa")]



Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

1 commento: