Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 16 giugno 2016

THE ELVIS PRESLEY COLLECTION, VOL. 2


DATA DI PUBBLICAZIONE: luglio 2015.
LABEL: nessuna etichetta e numero indicati.
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: secondo volume (inutile come il primo ed il terzo) che ripoduce un vinile degli anni settanta, emesso su etichetta “Camden”.
Le tracce dalla 23 alla 28 sono bunus.

CANZONI:
01 Separate Ways
02 Sentimental Me
03 In My Way
04 I Met Her Today
05 What Now, What Next, Where To
06 Always On My Mind
07 I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell
08 Is It So Strange
09 Forget Me Never
10 Old Shep
11 C’mon Everybody
12 A Whistling Tune
13 I’ll Be There
14 I Love Only One Girl
15 Easy Come, Easy Go
16 Santa Lucia
17 Tonight Is So Right For Love
18 Guadalajara
19 Angel
20 A Little Less Conversation
21 Follow That Dream
22 Long Legged Girl (With The Short Dress On)

23 Separate Ways (take 25)
24 Always On My Mind (unedited overdub master)
25 I Met Her Today (take 6)
26 C’mon Everybody (movie version takes 6 e 7)
27 Long Legged Girl (With the Short Dress On) (alternate master)
28 A Little Less Conversation (take 10)


Many thanks to Luc.

Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

4 commenti:

  1. How can you get a file from this site

    eaproy@yahoo.fr

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Have you read above?
      "Request link to...
      bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com"

      Elimina
  2. Tyvm for this Luc and Marco
    Best wishes sent

    RispondiElimina
  3. Merci beaucoup Marco pour ce partage. Merci à Luc.

    RispondiElimina