Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


venerdì 1 luglio 2016

ALWAYS ON MY MIND / THE MEMPHIS RECORD


DATA DI PUBBLICAZIONE: novembre 2015.
LABEL: nessuna etichetta e numero indicati.
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: doppio CD che ci ripropone i due album della RCA, “Always on my mind” (1985) e “The Memphis record” (1987) con bonus songs incluse.
La confezione è in pannello a sei ante digipack.
Un CD superfluo ma personalmente sono due album che ho sempre apprezzato.
Solo per incalliti collezionisti, comunque.

CD 1:
01 Separate Ways
02 Don’t Cry Daddy
03 My Boy
04 Solitaire
05 Bitter They Are, Harder They Fall
06 Hurt
07 Pieces Of My Life
08 I Miss You
09 It’s Midnight
10 I’ve Lost You (Las Vegas, 11 agosto 1970, dinner show)
11 You Gave Me A Mountain (Honolulu, 14 gennaio 1973)
12 Unchained Melody (Ann Arbor, 24 aprile 1977)
13 Always On My Mind (versione “orchestrale”)
14 Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain (remix)
15 Help Me (vocal harmony overdub)
16 It’s A Matter of Time (string & brass overdub)
17 Where do I Go From Here (differerent mix)
18 There’s A Honky Tonk Angel (Who’ll Take Me Back In) (unedited overdub master)
19 Loving Arms (overdub master)
20 Sweet Angeline (vocal overdub)
21 Early Morning Rain (vibes overdub)

CD 2:
01 Stranger In My Own Home Town
02 Power Of My Love
03 Only The Strong Survive
04 Any Day Now
05 Suspicious Minds
06 Long Black Limousine
07 Wearin’ That Loved On Look
08 I’ll Hold You In My Heart (Till I Can Hold You In My Arms)
09 After Loving You
10 Rubberneckin’
11 I’m Movin’ On
12 Gentle On My Mind
13 True Love Travels On A Gravel Road
14 It Keeps Right On A-Hurtin’
15 You’ll Think Of Me
16 Mama Like The Roses
17 Don’t Cry Daddy
18 In The Ghetto
19 The Fair Is Moving On
20 Inherit The Wind
21 Kentucky Rain
22 Without Love (There Is Nothing)
23 Who Am I




Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

6 commenti:

  1. Hello Marco!
    http://www.elvisconcerts.com/cds/liveinlasvegas74.htm Please.

    Thanks!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. https://mega.nz/#!94BDxJaR!98RjOmvftN2nX_x_cjTnY5TYkrHV7HRnwP0FUMwm9IY

      Elimina
  2. Tyvm Marco for this set of '2cds
    The American Sound Sessions on the Memphis Record was a stellar recording sessions loved by me and many other fans like yourself my dear friend -

    This was the second time he recorded in his hometown in Memphis -

    The first being at Sun Records many years before

    All in all this set rocks as each one recorded by The King

    Many thanks in sharing this with me and all here on your great blog site

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thank you for sharing these! I'm listening to them now and they sound incredible!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hello, Marco!
    http://www.elvisinnorway.no/livealittlelovealittleftd.html
    http://www.elvisinnorway.no/thewestcoasttour76.html
    Pleace, please!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I have another blog with FTD's releases. Take a look:
      http://elvisthegreatest.blogspot.it/

      Elimina