Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 21 luglio 2016

BACK IN PORTLAND [LP]


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1987.
LABEL: Live Archives (EPE 1012).
AUDIO: ***
NOTE: il 33 giri “Back in Portland” presenta lo spettacolo delle ore 20 del 27 aprile 1973 a Portland, Oregon.
Questa label non ha nulla a che vedere con l’omonima etichetta underground che ha prodotto alcuni famosi bootlegs di Elvis negli anni ’70.
Il concerto sarà poi riproposto nel 1993 in un CD identico in tutto e per tutto a questo 33 giri ma con lo spettacolo completo in quanto saranno presenti“Suspicious minds”, la presentazione della band“I can’t stop loving you”.

CANZONI: dal vivo a Portland, Oregon. 27 aprile 1973. Spettacolo delle ore 20.
See see rider
I got a woman/Amen
Love me tender
You gave me a mountain
Steamroller blues
You don’t have to say you love me
Love me
Blue suede shoes
Heartbreak hotel
Little sister/Get back
Help me make it through the night
Long tall Sally/Whole lotta shakin’ goin’ on
I’m leavin’
Hound dog
Fever
What now my love
I’ll remember you
An American trilogy
A big hunk o’ love
Can’t help falling in love



hRichiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. This is such a great show from '73 - Even tho his schedule was tight especially in '73 with his personal life and career , the shows were getting better with new set of list of songs he performed . Many thanks in sharing this with us fans here
    Best regards sent

    RispondiElimina
  2. Une autre fois merci encore Marco pour cet excellent partage.

    RispondiElimina