Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 9 luglio 2016

LOVE SONGS



ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: febbraio 2012.
LABEL: nessuna etichetta indicata.
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: originariamente edito su LP nel 1979 in Inghilterra su etichetta “K-Tel” e poi stampato anche in USA nel 1981 con 4 tracce in meno, questo album, all’epoca, vendette oltre 250.000 copie ed arrivò al 4° posto nella classifica britannica.
La confezione è in digipack che si apre a sei “ante” e la tiratura è di 500 copie.


CANZONI:
1. It’s Now Or Never
2. She’s Not You
3. Love Letters
4. Anything That’s Part Of You
5. Surrender
6. Kentucky Rain
7. Suspicious Minds
8. You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me
9. I Just Can’t Help Believing
10. The Wonder Of You
11. Can’t Help Falling In Love
12. Always On My Mind
13. Love Me Tender
14. Loving You
15. I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
16. Wooden Heart
17. Are You Lonesome Tonight ?
18. Just Pretend
19. Until It’s Time For You To Go
20. Memories

Bonus:
21. You’ll Never Walk Alone [take 2]
22. Puppet On A String [alternate mix]
23. Pledging My Love [alternate master mix]
24. It’s Easy For You [take 1]
25. Almost In Love [vocal overdub, including count-in]
26. My Little Friend [unfinished master, including count-in]




Thanks to James.


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. Thanks to James and Marco for this
    WOW

    RispondiElimina
  2. Un gros merci à vous Marco.
    Merci à James.

    RispondiElimina