Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 2 luglio 2016

WELCOME TO MY WORLD


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: dicembre 2011.
LABEL: nessuna etichetta e numero indicati.
NOTE: versione pirata dell’album datato 1977 della RCA.
Rispetto ad esso, lo sconosciuto produttore ha aggiunto le tracce dalla 11 alla 20 come bonus ma che non presentano inediti.
Un ennesimo CD inutile.

CANZONI:
01 Welcome To My World [Honolulu. 14/1/1973]
02 Help Me Make It Through The Night
03 Release Me (And Let Me Love Again) [Las Vegas. 18/2/1970. MS]
04 I Really Don’t Wnat To Know
05 For The Good Times [New York. 10/6/1072. ES]
06 Make The World Go Away [take 2]
07 Gentle On My Mind
08 I’m So Lonesome I Coud Cry [Honolulu. 14/1/1973]
09 Your Cheatin’ Heart
10 I Can’t Stop Loving You [New York 10/6/1972. AS]
11 Loving Arms [unedited master]
12 Kentucky Rain [live]
13 Susan When She Tried [take 6]
14 Little Cabin On The Hill
15 He’ll Have To Go [rough mix]
16 You Gave Me A Mountain [live]
17 Faded Love
18 T-R-O-U-B-L-E [take 4]
19 I’m Counting On You [take 13]
20 Funny How Time Slips Away [live]


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. Pure brilliance tyvm Marco my friend for this
    Having owned the vinyl for this - it's great to hear this format too
    Best wishes and regards sent

    Long Live Elvis The King

    RispondiElimina
  2. Une autre fois, tous mes remerciements Marco, vous faites un admirable travail ici. Merci de partager le fruit de votre passion sur ce blog phénoménal.

    RispondiElimina