Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 28 agosto 2016

MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE [LP]


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1983.
LABEL: Audifon records (AFNS 67670).
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: produzione americana che ci offre 13 brani degli anni ’60.
Da segnalare che “I’ve got to find my baby” è intitolata “Got to find my baby” e “There’s a brand new day on the horizon” viene chiamata “Brand new day (on the horizon)”.
Infine c’è da notare che in questo disco troviamo per la prima volta “Girl happy” registrata a velocità regolare e non accelerata come nel 33 giri RCA e che possiamo ascoltare “I’ve got to find my baby” in una sua versione con una strofa in più rispetto a quella della RCA.

LATO 1:
1. Western union [versione alternativa]
2. Ask me [versione del 27 maggio 1963]
3. Plantation rock [dal film "Girls! Girls! Girls!", ma poi scartata da esso]
4. Memphis, Tennessee [versione del 27 maggio 1963]
5. Have a happy [dal film "Change of habit". Versione alternativa]
6. Let us pray [dal film "Change of habit". Versione alternativa]
7. Change of habit [dall'omonimo film. Versione alternativa]

LATO 2:
1. Ask me [versione del 27 maggio 1963]
2. Girl happy [versione registrata a velocità normale]
3. Beach shack [dal film "Spinout". Versione alternativa]
4. I’ve got to find my baby [dal film "Spinout". Versione alternativa]
5. There’s a brand new day on the horizon [dal film "Roustabout". Versione alternativa]
6. Roustabout [dall'omonimo film. Versione alternativa]


Many thanks to Olaf.

Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. Ty Olaf and Marco for this title
    It's great
    Elvis surely sounded great during his career and life - Right On -

    Long Live The King -39 Years and Beyond -

    RispondiElimina
  2. Un gros merci à vous Marco de partager ce joyau. Merci également à Olaf pour sa participation.

    RispondiElimina