Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 14 agosto 2016

RETURN TO SENDER


DATA DI PUBBLICAZIONE: dicembre 2015.
LABEL: nessuna etichetta e numero indicati.
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: inutile riproposta del 33 giri inglese della “Camden” del 1981 con qualche traccia in più.
Un altro dei tanti CD inutili che imperversano nel circuito pirata di Elvis.
Allegato al CD abbiamo un mini-poster ed una card.

CANZONI:
01 Return To Sender
02 Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
03 Roustabout
04 Hard Headed Woman
05 Girls! Girls! Girls!
06 Whole Lot-ta Shakin’ Goin’ On
07 The Girl Of My Best Friend
08 Do The Clam
09 Once Is Enough
10 Steadfast, Loyal And True
11 Slowly But Surely
12 G.I. Blues

Bonus:
13 Return To Sender [Hampton Roads. 1/8/1976 AS]
14 Have I Told You Lately That I Love You [binaural take 14]
15 Roustabout [take 8]
16 Girls! Girls! Girls! [fade out più lungo]
17 Whole Lot-ta Shakin’ Goin’ On [versione non tagliata con overdub di corni]
18 The Girl Of My Best Friend [take 6]
19 Steadfast, Loyal And True [movie version]
20 Slowly But Surely [take 1]
21 G.I. Blues [take 7]



Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. Pure classic Presley - tyvm Marco for this - As a fan I love all these tracks
    Tyvm in sharing these with me and all fans here on this great Elvis blogsite

    ''Takin Care Of Elvis 4Ever ''

    RispondiElimina
  2. Merci encore Marco, votre travail est très apprécié. Vous êtes un gentleman.

    RispondiElimina