Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


lunedì 1 agosto 2016

THE KING WILL NEVER DIE !


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1993.
LABEL: Sabam (10.000).
NOTE: questo CD riporta la registrazione amatoriale dello spettacolo di mezzanotte del 9 agosto 1973.
Pur essendo audience recording, il suono è buono anche se nel canale sinistro il volume è un po’ più alto.
Ottimo concerto con una tracklist interessante.

CANZONI: dal vivo a Las Vegas, Nevada. 9 agosto 1973. Midnight show.
2001 theme/See See Rider
I Got A Woman/Amen
Love Me
Steamroller Blues
You Gave Me A Mountain
Trouble
Blue Suede Shoes/Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin’ goin’ on/Mama Don’t Dance/Flip, Flop And Fly/Jailhouse Rock
Love Me Tender
Hound Dog
Fever
What Now My Love
Suspicious Minds

Band Introductions
My Way
I Can’t Stop Loving You
An American Trilogy
Release Me (and let me love again)
Mystery Train/Tiger Man
Can’t Help Falling In Love

Closing Vamp


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3 commenti:

  1. Pure brilliance tyvm Marco my friend
    Best wishes sent
    I just love the Vegas eras from Elvis

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks you Bootlegging ELvis - this is fantastic and thanks so much for sharing :))))

    RispondiElimina
  3. Merci encore une fois Marco pour votre implication auprès de vos fans. Merci de partager votre passion avec les admirateurs d'Elvis. Continuez votre merveilleux travail ici.

    RispondiElimina