Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


mercoledì 24 agosto 2016

THE LAST LIVE SESSION


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1993.
LABEL: PR Records (IMM 40.95016).
NOTE: si tratta della copia di un altro CD bootleg, “Adios-The final performance“, che a sua volta era stato piratato in “The last show”
Ovviamente ci troviamo di fronte all’ultimo spettacolo di Elvis: Indianapolis, 26 giugno 1977. Nel corso degli anni era stato pubblicato diverse volte in vinile in resa sonora pessima ma a partire da “Adios”, l’audio è stato notevolmente migliorato e questo “The last live session” fa parte di quest’ultima categoria.

CANZONI: dal vivo a Indianapolis, Indiana. 26 giugno 1977.
2001 Theme/See See Rider
I Got A Woman/Amen
Love Me
Fairytale
You Gave Me A Mountain
Jailhouse Rock
It’s Now Or Never
Little Sister
Teddy Bear/Don’t Be Cruel
Release Me (And Let Me Love Again)
I Can’t Stop Loving You
Bridge Over Troubled Water
Early Morning Rain
What’d I Say
Johnny B. Goode

Ronnie Tutt Drum Solo
Jerry Scheff Bass Solo
Sonny Brown Piano Solo

I Really Don’t Want To Know
Robert Ogdin Piano Solo
Joe Guercio Orchestra Solo

Hurt
Hound Dog
Can’t Help Falling In Love

Closing Vamp




Thanks to "Ronnie 2013" and to another great friend.

Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

6 commenti:

  1. Enjoy this one that I sent you- I'm ill at the moment with ill health - When I'm well enough and at home to rest I will send you more like this -
    On June 26th 1977 no one knew for sure that this was his last appearance live
    He was preparing for a new tour when he had rested
    This never came to be
    How sad to realise that - I just wished that he rested more during the seventies and took care of himself on his health etc
    Long Live The King
    Always Remembered and loved by us all
    Amen

    Ty Marco in sharing this my friend with us all
    God bless you and your family

    RispondiElimina
  2. Sorry but in drum in this show not Ronnie Tutt , play the drum Larrie Londin.
    The name of the piano man is Tonny no Sonny

    best regards

    RispondiElimina
  3. @ronnie. Elvis used Larrie Londin on drums and Tony Brown on piano
    Both were session players at that time
    Tony Brown went on to be recording executive for many bands
    Ronnie Tutt was busy at sessions with the likes of Emmylou Harris and various stars @ Nashville in 1977
    Info
    Elvis used Duke Bardwell in 1975 on bass guitar because Jerry Scheff was busy then too
    Ty in taking time reading this
    Enjoy

    RispondiElimina
  4. I'm just saying that the cd info is wrong , Ronnie tutt no play in this show and the name of pianist is Tonny no Sonny ,
    I just said that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I did not speak of Jerry Scheff .
    PD:take your time to read what I say

    RispondiElimina
  5. @ronnie - so sorry I must disagree with you about the drummer on this show
    Ron Tutt was present on this one so was Larrie Londin
    When I mentioned Jerry Scheff all I was mentioning was that in '75 Elvis used Duke Bardwell instead of Jerry Scheff
    Tony Brown was keyboard player on June 26th 1977
    Enjoy your weekend ronnie and I weren't being rude in any way to you on this post ok my friend

    Pls stay safe and God bless you and your family
    Takin Care Of Elvis Forever

    RispondiElimina
  6. Quelle merveille ! Merci beaucoup Marco. Merci à Ronny pour le partage. Merci pour les détails attachés à l'album.

    RispondiElimina