Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


venerdì 23 settembre 2016

EPA-Limited collectors edition

Si tratta di 6 CD EP emessi (singolarmente) nel 1989 su etichetta TCB, che riproducono altrettanti EP degli anni '50.
Si tratta di una rarità davvero particolare, nel mondo dei bootlegs di Elvis.


LOVING YOU [EPA1-1515]
1) Loving You
2) Party
3) Teddy Bear
4) Got A Lot O'Livin' To Do !



ELVIS PRESLEY [EPA-747]
1) Blue Suede Shoes
2) Tuttifrutti
3) I Got A Woman
4) Just Because



HEARTBREAK HOTEL [EPA-821]
1) Heartbreak Hotel
2) I Was The One
3) Money Honey
4) I Forgot To Remember To Forget



ELVIS PRESLEY [EPA-830]
1) Shake, Rattle & Roll
2) I Love You Because
3) Blue Moon
4) Lawdy Miss Clawdy



THE REAL ELVIS [EPA-940]
1) Don't Be Cruel
2) I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
3) Hound Dog
4) My Baby Left Me



ELVIS [EPA-992]
1) Rip It Up
2) Love Me
3) When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again
4) Paralyzed



Many thanks to Andrew.


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. Many thanks Andrew and Marco for these
    Wow this is great
    Keep up the great work here 👍🏼

    RispondiElimina
  2. Un gros merci à vous Marco pour ce précieux cadeau. Merci à Andrew.

    RispondiElimina