Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 29 settembre 2016

HILTON SHOWROOM, VOLUME 5


DATA DI PUBBLICAZIONE: settembre 2016.
LABEL: AudiRec [AR-19750327-2].
AUDIO: ***
NOTE: audience recording registrata a Las Vegas il 27 marzo 1975, durante il dinner show.
La resa sonora, rispetto ai precedenti volumi, è un gradino inferiore ma resta pur sempre godibile. Accompagnato da un booklet di 16 pagine, il CD ci fa ascoltare un buon concerto di Elvis, rigeneratosi dopo la pausa forzata della fine del 1974, in questo primo ingaggio a Las Vegas dell'anno '75.
La tiratura è di sole 300 copie.


CANZONI: dal vivo a Las Vegas, Nevada. 27 marzo 1975. Dinner show.
01 Also Sprach Zarathustra
02 See See Rider
03 I Got A Woman / Amen
04 Love Me
05 If You Love Me (Let Me Know)
06 And I Love You So
07 Big Boss Man
08 It's Midnight
09 Promised Land
10 Fairytale
11 Band Introductions
12 What'd I Say (James Burton)
13 Drum Solo (Ronnie Tutt)
14 Bass Solo (Duke Bardwell)
15 Piano Solo (Glen D. Hardin)
16 Electric Piano and Clavinet Solo (David Briggs)
17 School Days
18 Elvis talks / Introductions of Lee Majors
19 My Boy
20 I'll Remember You
21 Help Me
22 Let Me Be There
23 An American Trilogy
24 Can't Help Falling In Love
25 Closing Vamp


Many thanks to VJJ.

Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3 commenti:

  1. Wow tyvm VJJ and Marco my friends for this
    I love Elvis Vegas shows that he did
    Tyvm in sharing this with me and all fans on your site
    Best wishes sent

    RispondiElimina
  2. Merci beaucoup Marco pour votre super travail ici. Merci à VJJ.

    RispondiElimina