Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 22 settembre 2016

ROCK'N'ROLL


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2008.
LABEL: nessuna etichetta e numero indicati.
NOTE: CD pirata che riporta un LP della RCA inglese del 1972.
Totalmente inutile.

CANZONI:
01 Blue Suede Shoes
02 I Got A Woman
03 I’m Counting On You
04 I’m Left, You’re Right, She’s Gone
05 That’s All Right (Mama)
06 Money Honey
07 Mystery Train
08 I’m Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry Over You
09 Tyring To Get To You
10 One-Sided Love Affair
11 Lawdy Miss Clawdy
12 Shake Rattle & Roll


Many thanks to VJJ.

Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. Tyvm VJJ and Marco for this great cd
    Elvis rocks on this wow

    RispondiElimina
  2. Merci beaucoup Marco pour ce cadeau. Merci à VJJ.

    RispondiElimina