Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 24 settembre 2016

THE ALTERNATE LOVE LETTERS FROM ELVIS


DATA DI PUBBLICAZIONE: maggio 2014.
LABEL: nessuna etichetta e numero indicati.
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: versione alternativa del 33 giri originariamente emesso dalla RCA nel 1971.
Una piacevole compilazione che ovviamente non contiene inediti.
La confezione è in digipack.

CANZONI:
01 Love Letters [undubbed rough mix master]
02 When I’m Over You [strings overdub master]
03 If I Were You [undubbed master take 9]
04 Got My Mojo Working [brass overdub unedited master]
05 Heart Of Rome [brass & string overdub take 3 & work part take 1]
06 Only Believe [master with brass, string and horns overdub]
07 This Is Our Dance [undubbed master]
08 Cindy Cindy [backup vocals overdub master]
09 I’ll Never Know [undubbed master]
10 It Ain’t No Big Thing (But It’s Growing) [strings overdub master]
11 Life [additional string overdub master]
12 When I’m Over You [undubbed rough mix master]
13 Got My Mojo Working [brass & string overdub master]
14 Cindy Cindy [brass & string overdub master]
15 It Ain’t No Big Thing (But It’s Growing) [brass & string overdub master]
16 When I’m Over You [backup vocals overdub master]
17 Got My Mojo Working [rehearsal. 15/7/1970]
18 Heart Of Rome [rehearsal. 24/7/1970]
19 Love Letters [South Bend. 20/10/1976]
20 Only Believe [Las Vegas. 27/1/1971, MS]
21 I’ll Never Know [brass & string overdub master w.o backing vocals]
22 It Ain’t No Big Thing (But It’s Growing) [undubbed master]
23 I’ll Never Know [brass & string overdub master]
24 Life [undubbed master take 20]


Many thanks to VJJ.

Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. Tyvm VJJ and Marco for this
    I just love Elvis delivery on Lps / cds like this
    Long Live The King

    RispondiElimina
  2. Encore une fois, un gros merci à vous Marco. Continuez votre superbe travail sur ce blog. Merci à VJJ.

    RispondiElimina