Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 18 settembre 2016

THE GREATEST ROCK'N ROLLER


DATA DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2007.
LABEL: Arena Records [2106-203].
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: doppio CD che non è nient’altro che “Elvis best”, emesso nel 2002 dalla “Flashlight”.
Quindi, un altro CD davvero poco 'utile' in quanto le versioni riportate sono edite a livello ufficiale e i medley sono falsi, creati grossolanamente in modo artificiale. Non sono male, invece, i mixes.


CD 1 :
Also sprach Zarathustra / See See rider / Hail, hail rock`n`roll / Jailhouse rock / Hound dog
Hurt / If you love me (let me know) / You gave me a mountain
The wonder of you
I just can`t help believin’
I`ve lost you
My way
Hound dog
Funny how time slips away
Can`t help falling in love
All shook up
 / Teddy bear / Don`t be cruel
And I love you so
Love letters
That`s when your heartaches begin
Shake, rattle and roll
The fool
Tweedle dee


CD 2 :
Heartbreak hotel
Long tall Sally
I was the one
Money honey
I got a woman
Blue suede shoes
Baby let`s play house
That`s all right (mama)
Blue moon of Kentucky
Good rockin tonight
Tweedle dee
Maybellene
I`m left, you`re right, she`s gone
Blue moon
I want you, I need you, I love you
Walk a mile in my shoes
Polk salad annie
Love me
 / Funny how time slips away / Fever



Many thanks to James.

Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3 commenti:

  1. Tyvm James and Marco my friends for this
    It's great - wow - keep up the great work here - God bless you and your families - best wishes / regards sent -

    Takin Care Of Elvis Forever

    RispondiElimina
  2. Wow, quel bel album. Merci beaucoup Marco pour ce partage. Vous faites du beau travail ici. Ne lâchez pas votre super passion.

    RispondiElimina