Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


lunedì 12 settembre 2016

THE REAL ELVIS NOW [LP]


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1997.
LABEL: Burbank Record Co. [BURLP 455].
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: 33 giri di 10″ spagnolo che non include nulla di nuvo: un’eterogenea selezione di materiale variegato, in precedenza emesso da altri pirati.
Si conta anche una seconda edizione, sempre del 1997, con front cover diversa.



LATO A:
1) Ghost riders in the sky [prova del 15 luglio 1970 a Culver City]
2) Whole lot-ta shakin’ goin’ on [take 2 con sovraincisione di corni]
3) I’m so lonesome I could cry [registrazione privata del novembre 1973 in casa Thompson a Memphis]
4) The twelfth of never [prova del 16 agosto 1974 ad Hollywood. Versione con sovraincisione di pianoforte del 1994]
5) Down in the alley [master con sovraincisione di urla femminili]

LATO B:
1) All shook up [dal vivo a Las Vegas. 26 gennaio 1970, opening show]
2) Hearts of stone [dal vivo a Shreveport. 15 gennaio 1955]
3) Spanish eyes [dal vivo al Sahara Tahoe Hotel, Stateline. 24 maggio 1974. Midnight show]
4) Baby what you want me to do [dal vivo a Las Vegas. 24 agosto 1969. Dinner show]
5) Only believe [dal vivo a Las Vegas. 27 gennaio 1971. Midnight show]
6) You’re the reason I’m living [dal vivo a Las Vegas. 22 marzo 1975. Midnight show]




Many thanks to "Ronny 2013".


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. @Marco - many thanks in adding what I sent you here - This is one of my favourites that I shared with you and all on this great site
    I'll definately send you more like this in time
    Please check your email as I have sent you some over the past few days
    Enjoy
    Long Live The King

    RispondiElimina
  2. Quel beau souvenir ! Merci beaucoup Marco pour ce partage. Merci à Ronny également.

    RispondiElimina