Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


mercoledì 14 settembre 2016

THE ROCKIN' REBEL, VOL. 1 [CD]



ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: giugno 2009.
LABEL: GA.
NOTE: inutile emissione che si rifà allo storico e meraviglioso vinile bootleg dallo stesso titolo del 1978.
Sono stati pubblicati (in sordina, per fortuna) i tre volumi in questa serie.


CANZONI:
Hound dog ["Milton Berle Show", 5 giugno 1956]
Elvis Meets Deborah Paget ["Milton Berle Show", 5 giugno 1956]
I Want You I Need You I Love You ["Milton Berle Show", 5 giugno 1956]
Presentation Of Billboard Award
My baby’s gone [versione lenta di "I'm left, you're right, she's gone"]
I don’t care if the sun don’t shine [alternate take]
Blue moon of Kentucky [alternate take]
I’ll never let you go (little darlin’) [alternate take]
King Creole [alternate take]
As long as I have you [alternate take]

Bonus:
Hard Headed Woman
Trouble
Dixieland Rock
Don’t Ask Me Why
Lover Doll
Crawfish
Young Dreams
Steadfast Loyal And True
New Orleans

Versioni tratte direttamente dalla pellicola del film:
King Creole/Crawfish
Steadfast Loyal And True
Lover Doll
Trouble
Dixieland Rock
Young Dreams
New Orleans
King Creole
Don’t Ask Me Why
As Long As I Have You

Dixieland Rock Intrumental Remix
Intervista radiofonica del 14/5/1956 a La Crosse, Wisconsin





Many thanks to ELVIS FOR FRIEND blog


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. Ty Elvis For Friends and Marco for this
    The cd is somewhat different to the Vinyl release - Many great songs on this as well as the pure sound of Elvis during the fifties .
    Keep up the great work here my friends
    Wow 👍🏼

    RispondiElimina
  2. Wow, une beau trésor de partagé. Merci Marco, merci beaucoup. Et merci au blog Elvis for friend.

    RispondiElimina