Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


martedì 27 settembre 2016

YOU AIN'T NOTHING BUT THE KING



ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1979.
LABEL: King Record Company (LPS 2722).
NOTE: produzione americana nonostante nel retro si affermi che sia stato fatto ad Auckland, Nuova Zelanda.


LATO A:
1. Ready Teddy [duetto fabbricato in studio con Buddy Holly & The Crickets]
2. I Need Your Love Tonight [dal vivo a Honolulu, Hawaii. 25 marzo 1961]
3. Shake, Rattle and Roll/Flip, flop & fly [dal vivo allo "Stage Show" dei fratelli Dorsey, 28 gennaio 1956]
4. I Got A Woman [dal vivo allo "Stage Show" dei fratelli Dorsey, 1956]
5. Don’t Be Cruel [dal vivo allo "Ed Sullivan Show", 1956]
6. Good Rockin’ Tonight [dal vivo in uno spettacolo del 1955]
7. That’s All right (mama) [dal vivo in uno spettacolo del 1955]
8. I Don’t Care If The Sun Don’t Shine [takes 1, 2 e 3]

LATO B:
1. Rip It Up [duetto fabbricato in studio con Bill Haley & The Comets]
2. Blue Moon Of Kentucky [take alternativa]
3. I’ll Never Let You Go [take alternativa]
4. Loving You [versione veloce tratta direttamente dalla pellicola del film omonimo]
5. Jailhouse Rock [versione tratta direttamente dalla pellicola del film omonimo]
6. King Creole [alternate take]
7. Elvis Tells [racconto riguardante il suo primo giorno negli studi della Sun Records. Sam Phillips racconta la sua impressione che ebbe sul giovane Elvis]
8. I Want You, I Need You, I Love You [dal vivo al "Milton Berle Show", 5 giugno 1956]
9. I’m left, you’re right, she’s gone [versione lenta denominata anche "My Baby's Gone"]




Thanks to ELVIS FOR FRIENDS blog

Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. Tyvm Elvis For Friends Elvis site, and Marco my friends for this one
    Wow - This is great one
    📢Long Live The King 👑

    RispondiElimina
  2. Merci beaucoup Marco pour ce superbe album. Continuez votre beau travail ici pour les admirateurs d'Elvis.

    RispondiElimina