Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


venerdì 14 ottobre 2016

Imminenti... / Coming soon...

I links non sono ancora pronti, quindi NON richiedeteli ma arriveranno prestissimo !

Links ARE NOT ready (so DON'T ASK THEM) but they will come very soon !


9 commenti:

  1. Tyvm Marco my friend in letting all of us know about these gems
    Keep up the great work here and we sure will wait for these links to be added when it's possible
    Tyvm my friend

    RispondiElimina
  2. I forgot SPLICED TAKES-NASHVILLE !

    RispondiElimina
  3. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina
  5. Hello Marco, good day, again you gracing us with these wonders of Elvis, I'll wait very anxious. Congratulations again for this great work. May God bless you and also your family. hugs

    Alexandre Colobone, São Paulo, Brazil

    RispondiElimina
  6. Great share Marco. Looking for this set long time

    RispondiElimina