Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 13 ottobre 2016

OUR MEMORIES OF ELVIS, VOL. 1


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2007.
LABEL: nessuna label indicata (EL001).
NOTE: ecco il “tarocco” del primo volume che la RCA pubblicò nel lontano 1979 di canzoni senza sovraincisioni.
A differenza dell’emissione ufficiale, questa ha una tracklist differente. I brani non presenti nel disco della RCA hanno un asterisco alla fine del titolo.

CANZONI:
1) Are You Sincere
2) It´s Midnight
3) My Boy
4) Girl Of Mine
5) Take Good Care Of Her
6) I´ll Never Fall In Love Again
7) Your Love´s Been A Long Time Coming
8) Spanish Eyes
9) Never Again
10) She Thinks I Still Care
11) Solitaire
12) Sweet Angeline *
13) Mr. Songman *
14) My Boy *
15) Girl Of Mine *
16) I Will Be True *
17) I’ll Take You Home Kathleen *
18) It’s A Matter Of Time *


Many thanks to Tulsa McLean.

Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. Tyvm Tulsa McClean and Marco for this great title
    Even tho many of the seventies weren't great for Elvis he did produce some great ballads and rocking tunes during the seventies / Many great tunes were done at Stax studios
    This cd shows us this
    Best wishes sent

    RispondiElimina
  2. Merci beaucoup Marco pour ce partage, et merci à Tulsa McLean.

    RispondiElimina