Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


lunedì 3 aprile 2017

THE ROCKING JIVING KING, VOL. 3 [LP]



DATA DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1994.
LABEL: Be-bop Records [BB-1000]
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: emissione belga, terza di tre volumi.
Si tratta di un LP che include una canzone di Elvis e pezzi di altri artisti.
La label del disco è bianca con scritte nere.


LATO A:
1) I ain’t givin’ up nothin’ [Sonny Wilson]
2) She’s mine [Conway Twitty]
3) Cool Dooly [Tam Duffill]
4) Fools fall in love [Elvis Presley]
5) Mighty mighty man [Bobby Darin]
6) You’re so square [Rodney Scott]
7) I got burned [Ral Donner]

LATO B:
1) Pucker paint [Danny Wolfe]
2) Mean woman blues [Scotty Moore & The Jordanaires]
3) Li’L ol’ me [Jimmy Breedlove]
4) Jealous fool [Bobby Comstock]
5) Troubled times [Sonny Wilson]
6) Whole lot-ta shakin’ goin’ on [Jimmy Breedlove]
7) I ain’t gonna be your low down dog no more [Vince Everett]




LIMK: https://mega.nz/#!CYoBwZ7J!N4rPzs_DCiedJ9oX3hEOpSACyl7eLiVZueSFd1r_Ahg

6 commenti:

  1. Thanks so much for this one Marco
    Best wishes sent

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks a lot Marco! You're the best!

    RispondiElimina
  3. I will second that!, Thanks Marco :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. Muchas gracias Marco es muy buena seleccion de cantantes de rok and roll

    RispondiElimina
  5. Marco, thank you very much, I will second after Frank, so I am the third to second, so what is the verb to "third", You are the best gentleman ever. Merci Marco !

    RispondiElimina
  6. @Il Gatto I will "fourth" that comment that has been added here
    Marco31768 us my friend , a great guy to know and is a gentleman
    It's a priviledge and honor to call you and all members here my friends
    Thanks Marco my friend
    Have a great week and stay safe to all members

    RispondiElimina