Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 28 maggio 2017

ROCK AND BEAUTY



ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: maggio 2017.
LABEL: SR Records (nessun numero indicato).
AUDIO: ***
NOTE: audience recordings registrate a Las Vegas, Nevada, il 19 e 24 agosto 1971, in entrambe i casi durante il dinner show.
Confezione in longbox per questo doppio CD, con poster e cards allegate.
l suono non è il massimo ma non è una novità per questa label italiana.
Ambedue i concerti sono validi ed Elvis non è molto ciarliero.


CANZONI:
CD 1: dal vivo a Las Vegas, Nevada. 19 agosto 1971. Dinner show.
01 Also Sprach Zarathustra
02 That's All Right (Mama)
03 Proud Mary
04 I Got A Woman / Amen
05 Love Me Tender
06 Sweet Caroline
07 Polk Salad Annie
08 Dialogue
09 Johnny B. Goode
10 It's Impossible
11 Love Me
12 Blue Suede Shoes / Whole Lot-ta Shakin' Goin' On
13 Heartbreak Hotel
14 Teddy bear / Don't Be Cruel
15 Dialogue
16 Hound Dog
17 Suspicious Minds
18 Band Introductions
19 I’m leavin'
20 Lawdy Miss Clawdy
21 Dilogue
22 Can’t Help Falling In Love
23 Closing Vamp [incompleta]

CD 2: dal vivo a Las Vegas, Nevada. 24 agosto 1971. Dinner show.
01 Also Sprach Zarathustra
02 That's All Right (Mama)
03 Proud Mary
04 Sweet Caroline
05 Polk Salad Annie
06 Johnny B. Goode
07 It's Impossible
08 Love Me
09 Blue Suede Shoes / Whole Lot-ta Shakin' Goin' On
10 Heartbreak Hotel
11 Teddy bear / Don't Be Cruel
12 Hound Dog
13 Love Me Tender
14 I'm leavin'
15 Suspicious Minds
16 Band Introductions
17 Mystery Train / Tiger Man
18 Can’t Help Falling In Love
19 Closing Vamp [incompleta]







LINK: https://mega.nz/#!xvBwlDSa!OBmRx7Odb_-6amj_oa8oWcy0ZqYTYmriFKsZ77yFnnU

15 commenti:

  1. Thank you VJJ and Marco for this new cd! It's fantastic to have this show!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you so much Marco for this one. Thanks to VJJ for sharing. It is very appreciated.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thank you once again For sharing this.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Tyvm VJJ and Marco for this
    Best wishes sent

    RispondiElimina
  5. Starting download now
    Thank you
    Regards

    RispondiElimina
  6. I have deleted some comments. Please, write me a private message if there's something wrong.

    RispondiElimina
  7. Risposte
    1. I mean: if there's something wrong (no credits/bad credits etc...), please write me a provate message so we can talk about. Thanks.

      Elimina
  8. I have nothing against you Marco -unless- you find yourself in the position of defending someone for the very thing you claim you hate...

    EVERYONE is welcome at HLS, but only a few cause these issues between forums / Blogs

    There is NO REASON that we can't ALL act like one group of friends -but- because of a few, they keep 'a hatred' stirred.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I did not knew where that came from. If you are in the right, I can credit your forum. No problem for me ! Let me know.
      Anyway that link is not your link. I've uploaded on my account.

      Elimina
    2. Just a questio: two years ago I've got in touch with your forum but, after two days, I was in hospital. When I returned at home, after some days, I've been bavved for "inactivity"... I sent you a mail but no one answer me.
      Why that treatment ?
      (Sorry for my bad English)

      Elimina
  9. Marco - many people lost access on that host [always caused forum issues] - I've seen many also go for weeks and not sign in, and still had access. So - unless you sent me a personal email, or got in contact with me on G101, I would never have known.

    I do not ban anyone for 2 days absence, and I always try to discuss every situation -AND- I am very easy to get into contact with.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. So... Please, contact me to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com
      and let me know what releases I'll credit to your forum. That's right thing !

      Elimina
  10. No need, He has been banned, so - I expect a lot more of our material to start showing up on this [and other] blogs...

    RispondiElimina