Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 13 maggio 2017

VIVA LAS VEGAS [LP]




ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1978.
LABEL: Lucky Records (LR 711).
NOTE: questo LP ci offre la colonna sonora del film “Viva Las Vegas” tratta direttamente dalla pellicola del film.
Inoltre abbiamo anche due spot radiofonici per la presentazione del film e tre takes alternative di “If you think I don’t need you”.
Sarà poi pubblicato in un CD omonimo nel 1992 con più canzoni.



CANZONI:
LATO A:
1. Radio spot no.1
2. Viva Las Vegas
3. Yellow rose of Texas/The eyes of Texas
4. The lady loveas me
5. C’mon everybody
6. Today, tomorrow and forever
7. Cheek to cheek [strumentale]
8. What’d I say
9. Santa Lucia
10. If you think I don’t need you


LATO B:
1. Radio spot no. 2
2. Appreciation [canta Ann Margret]
3. Viva Las Vegas
4. I need somebody to lean on
5. My rival [canta Ann Margret]
6. Viva Las Vegas
7. If you think I don’t need you [alternate take]
8. If you think I don’t need you [alternate take]
9. If you think I don’t need you [alternate take]




Many thanks to VJJ.


LINKS:
PART 1: https://mega.nz/#!pJM0XAyY!2geLXgNp_kWn8hTN5K_HZ4FcrAtXYYj-vF78Ph_blo8
PART 2: https://mega.nz/#!oN0XHbAC!7F41mDGnN7bzIhuMjpAEx2g54woWt8NYNPrI41QpSDY

3 commenti:

  1. Wow ! What a rare piece of collection. Thank you so much Marco. Thanks to VJJ to share this precious item. Thank you very much for the work that is done here. Thank you to work for the fans. It is very, but very appreciated.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Looking great
    Tyvm for this 1-
    Many thanks to VJJ too for his input on this many thanks to Marco in adding this to this site
    Best regards and thanks and wishes sent

    RispondiElimina